I am so in love with these tasty feta cheese-stuffed crescent rolls! They are easy to make and definitely amp up the appetizer game. I mean how can you go wrong with feta cheese, crescent dough, butter, seasoning and an egg white? You probably want to go ahead and double it, as these will go fast. The recipe calls for the egg white to be whisked or beaten. I used a hand mixer and it took less than a minute for the egg white to be soft and fluffy. Just add the feta and seasoning and you are ready to fill the prepared dough. The instructions on packaged crescent rolls typically say to cook at 375 degrees for 9-12 minutes. Since these crescents have a filling, leave them in for closer to 15 minutes. They will be browned outside and filled with feta cheesy goodness. You’re welcome!
Savory Feta Crescents
- 1 roll packaged crescent dough (8 crescents)
- 1 tablespoon Butter, melted
- 1½ teaspoons Greek Girls Gourmet All Purpose Greek Seasoning
- 1 Egg white
- 3½ ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven according to package directions (typically 375°).
- On a flat work surface, unroll crescent dough and gently separate the precut pieces. Brush melted butter on each piece of dough.
- In a small bowl, beat (or whisk) the egg white until it is fluffy and soft.
- Add crumbled feta and 1½ teaspoons All Purpose Greek Seasoning to the egg. Gently fold the mixture until it is well combined, breaking up any larger chunks of feta.
- Place 1/8th of the feta mixture across the wide end of each piece of crescent dough. Gently roll each piece of dough, beginning at the wide end, sealing the feta mixture inside.
- Place each roll on a large baking sheet approximately 2” apart, with the pointed end tucked under. Brush the rolls with more melted butter and if desired, sprinkle lightly with additional All Purpose Greek Seasoning.
- Bake approximately 15 minutes, until the rolls are browned and the filling mixture is set.